Our women’s ministry includes women’s Bible studies, conferences, and other events throughout the year.
Coffee & Conversation
Coffee & Conversation will meet in the fellowship hall from 10:00 – 11:00AM.
- November 6 – “The Unlikely Catalyst of Unbelief” from Lisa Harper’s study, The Gospel of Mark.
- November 13 – “Rethinking Generosity” from Kelly Minter’s study, All Things New.
- November 20 – “Breastplate of Righteousness” from Priscilla Shirer’s study, The Armor of God.
Wednesday Night Bible Study
Your Powerful Prayers by Susie Larson
In this warm and wise book, Susie shares how to:
- Pray more persistently, humbly, and boldly
- Overcome common hindrances to effective prayer
- Combine reverence, expectancy, and a tenacious hold on God’s promises
This six week study will meet at 6:00PM in the fellowship hall and be led by Judy Dorris. Study begins August 16.
Friday Morning Bible Study
Redeemed by Angela Thomas-Pharr
The moment you accept Jesus as the Lord over your life, you are redeemed. As the redeemed, we experience a lifelong journey of being transformed into HIs image. As redeemed women, we grow in the grace of Christ, and He calls us to extend grace to others.
In this seven week Bible study, Angela Thomas-Pharr explores the practical side of redemption, inviting us to lean upon Jesus for our real help and hope.
This study will meet at 11:30AM in room 113 and be led by Jane Betts. Study begins September 8.
Tuesday Night Bible Study
James: Living a Life of Genuine Faith by Jen Wilkin
An in-depth Bible study of the book of James, using three stages of understanding: comprehension, interpretation, and application. The entire book of James is read through for each session’s homework, with questions asked regarding specific sequential sections of the book of James.
This study will meet every other Tuesday at 7:00PM and be led by Sue Smith in her home. Study begins August 29.