The mission of Calvary Baptist Church is to fulfill the Great Commission by Telling the World & Teaching the Word. Our Ministry Internship program is an extension of that mission!
We believe that it is the local church’s responsibility to train and equip others to serve the Church with this gospel mission in mind. It is our desire that those we train will become mature leaders that are characterized by spiritual boldness, passion, courage, humility, and love of Christ.
With that in mind, our Ministry Internship does just that, as we seek to foster and grow our Interns love for the Lord in the following areas:
- Heart: Personal love for the Lord
- Head: Deeper theological understanding
- Hands: Practical ministry opportunities
Each intern will be expected to commit themselves to the following:
- Have a willing, teachable, and servant-minded attitude, ready to learn and ready to serve
- Be present and actively involved in executing Sunday mornings & Wednesday Nights
- Attend our weekly Ministry Internship Meeting
- Work alongside our Pastors/Staff for the work of ministry within Calvary
- Complete all reading, practical ministry projects, and other assigned work
- Spend up to 2 hours in the office assisting in a variety of tasks
To see more details on the Ministry Internship Notebook full of readings, ministry assignments, and responsibilities, go to the “Apply Link” below. The Ministry Internship runs from Mid-August 2022 to Mid-May 2023.
The application process each year includes an application, which is below, and an interview. The Application deadline is Monday, May 2nd.
Feel free to contact Ryan at email@example.com if you have any questions!